Following our meeting in Dublin on the 7th-8th November, a number of questions were raised regarding site performance aseptic manufacturing:
- Do you record the processing of all batches using video and if so what do you use the videos for- deviation investigation/training/security??. How long to you retain the video footage for?
- Do you record media fills only and if so what are the videos used for? Investigation of media fill failures for example.
- How long you retain the video footage for?
- Have any regulatory agencies requested videoing of either media fills or routine aseptic manufacture?
- For other manufacturing operations.
- Do you use videos to record processing for any other dosage forms ( i.e. tablets/capsules etc) and if so for what purpose and how long do you retain the video.
This content is limited to registered members only. To view this content, please log in.
If you do not have an account, you may register here, but all registrations are subject to manual approval by a member of our team.